Monday, January 30, 2017

Blog Assignment 2

   My dream is to become a entrepreneur. They excite me because they are so creative and unique. I will become a entrepreneur one day. I wonder one day will I be one of the richest entrepreneurs in the world. I will achieve my dream by going to business classes and selling product. I will be the one to take on greater financial risks than others. My vision will drive others to be more successful.
   I will avoid deferring it by staying on task all the time. I will not let anything come between my priorities. Once I get the chance to become a entrepreneur I will embrace it and become one. I will not procrastinate and let my opportunity leave. Postponing or deffering your opportunity can cause great depression. If you lose your opportunity to become what you want, it will take more time to achieve.

1 comment: